The agreement below is a legal agreement between TrustP (a business unit owned by ‘ZNet Technologies Private Limited’) and its customers. If you use any service provided by or affiliated with TrustP, you are legally bound by this agreement. Read it carefully before signing up and ensure that you understand and agree to all parts. Use of our services implies agreement with this contract. Any questions regarding this agreement should be sent to TrustP’s sales department prior to domain registration.
This Registration Agreement (“Agreement”) sets forth the terms and conditions of your use of domain name registration and related services (“Services”). In this Agreement “you” and “your” refer to you and the registrant listed in the WHOIS contact information for the domain name. “We”, “us” and “our” refer to TrustP.
Additional Policies and Agreements
Terms of usage are also governed by the following policies, that has been added into this Agreement by reference. Usage of the services, also implies your agreement to the following policies:
- Acceptable Use Policy
- Copyright Infringement Policy
- Data Request Policy
There may be some additional terms which has been applied to certain services, we have included it in this agreement by reference, per their applicability. For example, the Domain Registration Agreement, the Affiliate Agreement, Reseller Agreement and VPS Addendum will also be applied as per applicability and will be added to this Agreement.
You must create an account to use the Services. Your account is typically going to be managed and/or provided by your Primary Service Provider. You are responsible for maintaining and updating all login IDs, passwords, and for all access to and use of your account by you or any third party.
By registering for any service with us, you represent and give warranty that:
– You are 18 or above year of age. The services are solely for the consumption of those who fit into the prescribed age limit i.e. 18 years or above. Those who are under 18, are unauthorized to use the service and is a violation of this agreement.
– If you are using the Service on behalf of any third-party or you agree that you are authorized to bind the third-party to this agreement. You are also authorized to act on behalf of such third-party or take any action in connection with the Services.
– you represent that, to the best of your knowledge and belief, neither the registration of a domain name nor the manner in which it is directly or indirectly used nor the use of other of the service(s) infringes the legal rights of a third party. you further represent and warrant that all information provided by you in connection with your procurement of the service(s) is accurate. all service(s) are provided to you “as is” and with all faults. except for our statement regarding our accreditation as icann-approved domain name registrars, we make no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever, express or implied, in connection with this agreement or the service(s), including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, unless such representations and warranties are not legally excludable. without any limitation to the foregoing, we make no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever that registration or use of a domain name under this agreement will immunize you either from challenges to your domain name registration, or from suspension, cancellation or transfer of the domain name registered to you. you understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our e-mail forwarding or other email service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. we make no warranty regarding any goods or services purchased or obtained through our e-mail service(s) or any transactions entered into through our e-mail service(s). no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us shall create any warranty not expressly made herein. some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
Apart from the user content defined below, all content which is available through the services that include designs, graphics, text, video, images, software, audio or any other file or information, their selection and arrangement and all software used to provide Services (Company Content) Is the sole right of the company or its’ licensors. In no case, the company content should be modified, copied or framed and distributed, reproduced, downloaded, republished, scraped, posted, displayed, sold, transmitted or misused for any other reason in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, other than being expressly permitted in this agreement. You shall not directly or indirectly decompile, reverse engineer or attempt to derive the source code or other such trade secrets from any of the company content. Company content’s any other use, otherwise being explicitly mentioned in this agreement is prohibited and will terminate your rights to use the Services or any other Company Content. Company and the Company’s licensors solely reserve the right to use Company Content which is not expressly granted in herein.
You as a user may upload, store and publish information and further display and distribute them, text, photos, videos and other content for your website on or through the Services (collectively, “User Content”).
User Content is any content posted by you or by users of any of your websites hosted through the Services (“User Websites”). You alone are responsible for any and all User Content and any transactions or other activities conducted on or through User Websites.
By posting or distributing User Content on or through the Services, you represent and warrant to us that (i) you have all the necessary rights to post or distribute such User Content, and (ii) your posting or distribution of such User Content does not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
Solely for purposes of providing the Services, you hereby grant to the Company a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to: (i) use, reproduce, publicly perform, publicly display, modify, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part), publish and distribute User Content; and (ii) make archival or back-up copies of User Content and User Websites. Except for the rights expressly granted herein, the Company does not acquire any right, title or interest in or to the User Content, all of which shall remain solely with you.
Third Party Products and Services
We reserve the right to offer some third-party products and services. These products and services may stand per the terms and conditions of third party provider. Any other discount, promotion or special offer will be based upon the added limitations and restrictions by the third-party provider. You are solely responsible to confirm the terms and conditions of any purchase with the specific third-party provider you are in deal with.
The company refrains from making any representations and warranties regarding, and also is not liable for the availability, quality or timeliness of services provided by any third-party provider. You are solely responsible for your dealing with the third-party service provider and are at your own risk. We also do not warrant accuracy or completeness of the information regarding the third-party providers. The company does not function as an agent, trustee, representative or fiduciary of the third-party provider or you in any transaction.
TrustP explicitly reserves the right and sole discretion to:
Modify its pricing, if desired by TrustP from time to time.
Establish guidelines and limits concerning the use of the services.
Terminate your use of services for use of our services to unnecessarily/illegally harass TrustP or third parties, non-payment of fees for our services, activities designed to embarrass, defame, harm, threaten, abuse, slander/ stalk third parties, activities prohibited by the laws of India and/or foreign territories in which You conduct business, activities designed to encourage unlawful behavior by others, such as terrorism, child pornography, hate crimes, activities that are tortious, obscene, vulgar, invasive of the privacy of a third party, ethnically, racially, or otherwise objectionable in the sole opinion of TrustP or declared by the law of land, activities designed to harm minors in any way, activities designed to impersonate the identity of a third party, and other activities whether lawful/unlawful that TrustP determines, in its sole discretion, to be harmful to its other customers, reputation or operations.
Terminate your use of services if Your use of services results in, or is the subject of, legal action or threatened or proposed legal action, against TrustP or any of its affiliates/partners, without considering for whether such legal action or threats or proposed legal action is eventually determined to be with/without merit; and terminate Your use of services at any time and for any reason if deemed reasonably necessary by TrustP.
Denial of Service:
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason.
The laws of the Republic of India shall govern this agreement. In any event of dispute, the area of Jurisdiction would be Jaipur only.
Billing and Payment Information
Customer/Subscriber acknowledges that the nature of the service furnished and the initial rates and charges have been communicated to him. Customer/Subscriber is aware that the company may prospectively change the specified rates and charges from time to time.
Establishment of any service is dependent upon receipt of stated charges by the Company. Subsequent payments are due on the anniversary date of the month for that month’s service or, on the annual renewal date in case of services purchased annually.
Payments are accepted only in the form of crossed Demand Drafts, Cheques, Credit Cards or any other payment option communicated by the company. Charges for all services are payable prior to the beginning of each service period. Failure to pay in no way relieves the customer from making full payment.
TrustP retains full rights to charge for or alter specifications or discontinue any of the services/ features offered under the various schemes at any time, without any prior notice.
It shall be our endeavor to set-up the server within stipulated time frame as defined in our SLA, upon the receipt of completed form along with the payment (realization). If however, there is a delay due to any unforeseen circumstances, the customers are requested to kindly bear with us. Additional or customized services are available at extra cost as applicable and as mentioned in the hosting scheme.
You accept that your account may be temporarily or permanently suspended without any prior notice or information to you in any event of non-payment from your side for any of TrustP’s services.
Payments and Fees
Cheques and Drafts returned for any reason are subject to returned item charge. Service will be interrupted on accounts that reach 7 days past due. Service interrupted for nonpayment may be subject to a reconnect charge fixed at the sole discretion of ZNetLive. Accounts not paid by due date may be subject to a late fee at the sole discretion of ZNetLive. If you desire to cancel your account, please raise a ticket in the member control panel 30 days in advance. Failure to notify cancellation in advance would result in services billed and payable for the next period.
Non-payment of fees
The Company may temporarily deny all services provided or terminate this Agreement upon the failure of customer to pay charges when due. Such termination or denial will not relieve customer of responsibility for the payment of all accrued charges, plus reasonable interest and any collection fees.
In case your hosting service expired before the expiration of your domain then the Parking page of our company is shown and it is removed when the payment of hosting renewal is realized to us.
You acknowledge that it’s your responsibility to keep records and maintain reminders regarding the expiry of any service. As a convenience to the client, and not as a binding commitment, we may notify him of any expiring services or services due for renewal, via email message sent to the contact information associated with the customer in the TrustP’s database. Should renewal fees go unpaid for a service, the service will terminate automatically & TrustP will not be responsible for any loss that may occur due to expiry/termination of services.
Discount & Offers
Any promotional offer introduced through the www.znetlive.com (ZNetLive) is available inside your Control Panel or while placing the order. Also, any promotional offer is contingent upon company achieving and maintaining its cost of service goals including but not limited to rates charged to company by its suppliers.
These terms and conditions apply to those promotions where you must redeem a promotion code as part of the offer.
- The promotion code is valid for a limited time only. TrustP reserves the right to modify or cancel it at any time.
- Each promotion code can be used only once, unless otherwise specified. Each promotion code applies only to qualifying items.
- Each promotion code applies only to new products sold by ZNetLive. It does not apply to the same products sold by other sellers.
- The promotion is subject to all restrictions set forth in the offer.
- Promotions are applicable only for the new customers and not the existing ones.
- The promotion code is not transferrable and may not be resold.
- Promotion codes may not be combined with other offers.
- Limit one promotion code per customer.
- Void where prohibited.
- If you violate any of the Terms and Conditions, the promotion will be invalid, and the promotional code discount will not apply.
- All discounts, until explicitly mentioned, will be applicable on new registrations only. The discount will not be provided on renewals.
- Client should not opt for a premium domain name extension for domain extension that’s available free of charge as value add with any service to him/her. If he/she chooses a premium one, then original prices will need to be paid for that TLD.
You may cancel or terminate the Services directly from the control panel. In case od cancellation, you are bound to pay all fees and charges due prior to the effect of such cancellation. However, if you put a request to suspend or terminate your account your access to the control panel will be suspended. You will no longer be able to access billing systems or view and update your account information.
You can still have access to use the Services purchased until the end of your prepaid term.
Remember that if you have pending orders outstanding on your account at the time you cancel your account, we will continue to process those orders so long as your Advance Account has sufficient funds to cover the charges. If we are unable to fulfill any orders, the charges for such orders will be reversed and we reserve the right to cancel such orders.
We reserve the right to deny or cancel any order within thirty (30) days of processing such order. In such case we will refund the fees charged for the order.
- “Advance Account” refers to the credit balance maintained by the Customer with the Parent.
- “Agreement” refers to this Customer Master Agreement along with all its appendices, extensions and amendments at any given point in time.
- “Business Day” refers to a working day between Mondays to Friday excluding all Public Holidays.
- “Clear Balance” refers to credit in the Customer Advance Account after deducting any accrued liabilities, Locked Funds and debited amounts.
- “Confidential Information”, as used in this Agreement shall mean all data, information and materials including, without limitation, computer software, data, information, databases, protocols, reference implementation, documentation, functional and interface specifications, provided by Parent to the Customer under this Agreement, whether written, transmitted, oral, through the Parent Website or otherwise, that is marked as Confidential.
- “Customer Contact Details” refers to the Contact Details of the Customer as listed in the OrderBox Database.
- “Customer Control Panel” refers to the set of Web-based interfaces provided by the Parent and its Service Providers to the Customer which allows him to Manage Orders.
- “Customer Product Agreement Extension” refers to the latest version of a Specific Customer Product Agreement Extension as posted in the Customer Control Panel or on the Parent Website.
- “OrderBox” refers to the set of Servers, Software, Interfaces, Parent Products and API that is provided for use directly or indirectly under this Agreement by the Parent and/or its Service Providers.
- “OrderBox Database” is the collection of data elements stored on the OrderBox Servers.
- “OrderBox Servers” refer to Machines / Servers that Parent or its Service Providers maintain to fulfill services and operations of the OrderBox.
- “OrderBox User” refers to the Customer and any Agent, Employee, Contractee of the Customer or any other Legal Entity, that has been provided access to the “OrderBox” by the Customer, directly or indirectly.
- “Order” refers to a Parent Product purchased by the Customer having a unique Order ID in the OrderBox Database.
- “Parent Products” refer to all Products and Services of Parent which it has provided/rendered/sold, or is providing/rendering/selling.
- “Parent Servers” refer to web servers, Mailing List Servers, Database Servers, OrderBox Servers and any other Machines / Servers that Parent or its Service Providers Operate, for the OrderBox, the Parent Website, the Parent Mailing Lists, Parent Products and any other operations required to fulfill services and operations of Parent.
- “Parent Website” refers to trustp.com.
- “Service Providers” refers individually and collectively to any Artificial Juridical Persons, Company, Concern, Corporation, Enterprise, Firm, Individual, Institute, Institution, Organization, Person, Society, Trust or any other Legal Entity that Parent or its Service Providers (recursively) may, directly or indirectly, Engage / Employ / Outsource / Contract for the fulfillment / provision / purchase of Parent Products, OrderBox, and any other services and operations of Parent.
- “Prohibited Persons refers to individuals, organizations or entities located in certain sanctioned countries (each a “Sanctioned Country”) and certain individuals, organizations, entities, or domain names, including without limitation, “Specially Designated Nationals” (“SDN”), as listed by the government of the United States of America through the Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”), with whom all or certain commercial activities are prohibited.